January 6, 2009
As soon as I saw this picture I thought "Wow, I wish I was as cool as her!" I love the combination of colors, prints, and textures. But then I read the outfit description and I was quite impressed with how this outfit was pieced together.

Ruffle Mania - the Coveted Flickr


"The blouse is an 80’s peplum blouse about 5 sizes too big, but I liked the fabric so I turned upside down. Turned around, the peplum becomes a giant neck ruffle… and of course I can’t just stop with one ruffle, but add two more, and possibly a third just to make a point."

blouse and skirt : flea market
tights: urban outfitters
necklaces: gift from digitalfemme
shoes and bracelet: marc jacobs


-------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, thank you so much for posting this on your blog! :)
    you are so lovely.
    xx
    j.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee