August 19, 2009
One of the reasons I adore Rachel Zoe's style so much is she really sticks to what she loves and what looks good on her. And of course, she is also a huge fan of vintage and advocates wearing it on a daily basis (hurrah!)

Here are some pictures of Rachel Zoe at Vogue's 1 Year Anniversary Party For 3.1 Phillip Lim's LA Store wearing a vintage 1970s maxi dress with a lovely paisley and floral print. It has a folky glam feel to it, don't you think? Well actually, I think it's more just folky...but since Rachel Zoe just adds a bit of glam to everything she wears... it becomes folk glam.





Photo credits: wireimage via theFashionspot

4 comments:

  1. Yes, LOVE R ZOE! She does have a fascinating style and looks fabulous in her vintage finds. Pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a lot of people do not car for her, but I just LOVE her for exactly the same reason! I feel like she knows what she likes, and rocks it! That is a stunning dress on her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like his man suit really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee