December 19, 2009
What inspires you? Sometimes I get asked this question and almost always I answer, "Vintage"... but when I say vintage I don't just mean vintage clothes or vintage dresses, it's a feeling, if that makes sense, a moment even.



I hope all of you had a lovely week so far! Mine has been quite busy with the holidays so very close! We leave to visit family on Wednesday and it's creeping right up, isn't it? Sadly, this year we did not get a Christmas tree. Strange we've been too busy to go get a tree (well, and all the rain in L.A. didn't help either). Will be vacationing for almost a week in northern California, hopefully we'll get some time to visit a vineyard or maybe spend a day in San Francisco, I am dying to go see "Wicked!" Most of all, I am looking forward to spending time with family and eating lots of food! *hehe*

Image credits: 1.] Shapeshift via 'thepulpgirls', 2.] Standing on the Shore by Waga27, 3.] Think Summer, 4.] Skinnywolves, 5.] Tumblr, 6.] Dailykos.com, 7.] Egotrippingatthegates, 8.] Design is Mine, 9.] oiseaujaune, 10.] >Tatielle

6 comments:

  1. lovely :) i like to see pictures of everything, vintage rules

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are incredible photos,

    I never really know what inspires me; a bit of this, a bit of that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get what you mean. Old and vintage things have a spirit and that inspires me. Gorgeous picture collection! Happy Holidays!Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so really gorgeous images that you found! I love the woman in the polka dot dress sitting alone at the table and the girl skipping on the sidewalk.
    Happy Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg-osh!! i love owls, that first images is SO cute! great post all around. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee