December 30, 2010
littlenextdoor-1

One of my favorite French cafes in Los Angeles is "Little Next Door" which is next to a French restaurant called "Next Door" (haven't been there yet). I absolutely love this cafe, it's French and chic without being pretentious. The food is excellent, the ambiance lovely, and it's also a great place to people watch. And bonus points, one of my favorite vintage shops (Polka Dots & Moonbeams) is just down the street!

littlenextdoor-2 littlenextdoor-3 littlenextdoor-4 littlenextdoor-5

5 comments:

  1. I love the peaceful lemony quality to these photos - the colors do suggest morning, breakfast, flaky pastries and other cozy things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely lokks like a real french café, I was about to ask you where it was in paris!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy...I lived in L.A for 4 years and didn't know this place existed!! It's so cute...I'll be i L.A next week..I'll be sure to check it out!
    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her smile is adorable is this also a coffe shop?


    Laby[gangster suit]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee