October 25, 2011
Long Beach Flea Market


The Long Beach Antique Market is one of my favorite hunting grounds for shabby chic, industrial, and vintage treasues for my apartment. I spied with my little eye (and my camera) a variety of antique medals with silk grosgrain ribbons that had the loveliest colors, I had to snap some photos! I did end up purchasing a few industrial bins and drawers and an industrial work bench for my eventual *crosses fingers* work studio.


Long Beach Flea Market
Long Beach Flea Market
Long Beach Flea Market
Long Beach Flea Market
Long Beach Flea Market
Long Beach Flea Market
Long Beach Flea Market
Long Beach Flea Market
Long Beach Flea Market
Long Beach Flea Market
Long Beach Flea Market
Long Beach Flea Market
Long Beach Flea Market
Long Beach Flea Market
Long Beach Flea Market
Long Beach Flea Market
Long Beach Flea Market


If you'd like to visit the Long Beach Antique Flea Market, it's every 3rd Sunday of the month, and if there is a 5th Sunday (which this month there is!) they do a SUPER SALE! I've never been to a Super Sale before so wondering if it's worth checking out... are there tons of vintage bargains to be found?! To check out when the next flea market day is in Long Beach, check out their Schedule

13 comments:

  1. OMG! I would love to get my hands on those pretty vintage china plates :)
    These photographs are gorgeous!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. such pretty pictures. i could spend hours there...and a whole lotta money, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks like heaven. the baby piano is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I am not hung over from my Halloween party, I will checking out the Long Beach Antique flea market. I adore walking around and seeing stylish people dressed up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I am not hung over from my Halloween party, I will checking out the Long Beach Antique flea market. I adore walking around and seeing stylish people dressed up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!
    Love flea markets!

    pearl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I L.O.V.E. the long beach flea. I've probably seen you there and didn't know it! hope you found some treasures! that couch is amazzzing. thanks for the heads up about this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY! Look at all those plates! I am a sucker for china. Let me tell you. i always loved pulling out my grandmother's for special dinners.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree! These photos are divine! Beautiful work and beautiful finds!

    http://confessionsofthecupcakecountessa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this flea market looks amazing!
    I am traveling in Los Angeles for a month and I've visited almost all the flea market over the city, so sorry I leave in two days without discovering this one! I am totally vintage digging addict.. If you would be interested in my vintage hunting - here is the link to my blog www.tlvbirdie.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee