April 30, 2013
It's that time of year I start to get all antsy about decorating and re-doing my apartment. Ok, honestly, this happens every change of seasons, but who cares. I love looking at inspiring places and then curating a home that makes me inspired to live and work in. As always I love natural light, but lately I've really been feeling the Western vibe mixed in with lots of lace, flowers, and industrial.

Inspiring Dwellings | Natural Light + a Little Western Inspiring Dwellings | Natural Light + a Little Western Inspiring Dwellings | Natural Light + a Little Western Inspiring Dwellings | Natural Light + a Little Western Inspiring Dwellings | Natural Light + a Little Western Inspiring Dwellings | Natural Light + a Little Western Inspiring Dwellings | Natural Light + a Little Western Inspiring Dwellings | Natural Light + a Little Western Inspiring Dwellings | Natural Light + a Little Western

2 comments:

  1. crates and plants always a favorite and the bedroom with the wooden trunk...swoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderfull inspirations!! Love your blog is on my blogroll!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee